LVMH Watch & Jewellery Sdn Bhd, a division of one of the world’s largest luxury group – Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and one of the largest Swiss Watch manufacturers, is composed of brands including TAG Heuer and Zenith.
We are looking for a meticulous Watch Technician with a high level of dexterity to be based at our Workshop at Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, the Watch Technician will be responsible for the repair and restoration of watches.
- Perform repair of complicated timepieces with excellent competencies, including diagnosis, service and quality control
- Collaborate with other watch technicians, spare parts specialist and customer service to ensure efficient and effective workflow
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and maintained at a high standard while retaining a clean, organized and safe workspace
- Strive for excellence in every area to ensure preservation of LVMH’s reputation for quality workmanship
- To fulfill the quality KPI set for watch preparation and productivity standards
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Swiss brands/ calibers
- High level of dexterity and focus to handle small parts, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive, follow instructions and efficiently provide a high level of quality
- Strong integrity and values
- Ability to work collaboratively and a team player who can communicate well with others
- Be highly organized and capable of managing your own workload