NOT FOR PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA.
LVMH – $600 million cash-settled synthetic convertible bonds due 2021
(ISIN code FR0013113073)
In connection with the issue of its $600 million non-dilutive cash settled convertible bonds due 2021 and not paying any coupon (zero-coupon) (the “Bonds”), LVMH hereby notifies the Bondholders of the following determinations and calculations:
– the Reference Share Price is €148.4373;
– the resulting Initial Conversion Price (including the Initial Conversion Premium of 37.5%) is €204.1013;
– the Reference FX Rate is €1 = US$1.1236;
– the Initial Conversion Ratio is 1.0901 Shares per Bonds; and
– the Exercise Price is €222.4991.
Capitalised terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings given to them in the pricing termsheet of the Bonds.