Objectives of the position: The resource will be included within the IT Team and will report to the IT Manager for everything related to software development and support concerning various types of applications (Application Mobile, ERP, PLM, Planning System, BI).
Activities and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the management of all IT applications related to research and development, supply chain and production that are part of the systems currently in use;
- Carry out projects in collaboration with the functional interlocutors, from the scoping and analysis phases, to the management of the start-up in production;
- Manage test and training activities and provide support to end users;
- Facilitate the needs of operational users with the technical constraints of IT applications through the editing of functional and technical specifications and the development of components;
- Interact with expert external consultants to carry out the required activities.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Diploma or Degree in science / IT subjects
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of French (plus)
- Excellent ability to work in teams and manage deadlines
- Dynamism and proactivity
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the following languages / applications is appreciated: SQL - IOS - PowerBi - JDE
- Any previous experience in production / supply chain will be considered a plus
- Availability for occasional transfers