The Business Analysis specialist will support the management of reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes relating to Luxury Goods Division, with particular focus on Sales, Gross Margin and CAPEX.
The resource will be included in the Business Analysis Function; he/she will support the team in the reporting of information on the performances.
In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Realization of business analysis (i.e. performance and productivity KPIs, variation and trends analysis of sales, costs and margins)
- Creation of databases and analytical reports intended to the development of the divisional 5Y strategic plan and the assessment of other financial planning processes (budgeting and forecasting)
- Support the analysis and evaluation of investment projects (i.e. new store openings)
- Continuous data quality in order to ensure the maintenance, the correctness and the comparability of databases, reports and analysis
Creation of reports and ad hoc analysis
- University Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- 3-4 years of work experience in positions such as of controlling and/or management consulting
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- IT abilities (use of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Analysis and synthesis ability
- Team working attitude and flexibility
- Problem Solving, precision, attention to the details