The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of the Controlling team of the Shared Service Center of the Perfumes & Cosmetic Division of LVMH Italy.
The Business Intelligence Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance of all the B.I. applications and tools. He/She will be involved in initiatives to facilitate the collection of information, the keeping of a structured documentation and the presentation of results at all management levels. The B.I. Coordinator will work closely with managers and external services providers to constantly develop the business.
- Design and develop the best analytical and reporting solutions to provide support in the planning and decision-making processes in Power BI and respond to business needs;
- Identify the input data to provide the desired output;
- Manipulate and analyze Excel data into dashboards and reports by providing strategic support to the executive team;
- Educate and train company stakeholders to use data as analytical tools;
- Participate in the development of business cases by providing support during process changes and / or in IT projects, such as customer profitability modeling in SAP;
- Support the Group in implementing and updating Qlik data and other corporate project
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and passionate about number and Business Intelligence world, with strong relationship skills.
- 3/5 years previous business intelligence or related experience
- Ability to accurately draw conclusions through synthesizing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Ability to organize efficiently in order to meet all deliverables and deadline
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
- Good knowledge of Power BI, Qlik, SAP, BW, Orion
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suits, especially Excel