The resource will be included in the Business Analytics Department, he/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Supporting the team in the development of business analysis and in the management of users;
- Supporting the development of dashboards, queries and reports in order to help the team taking business decisions;
- Collaborating with IT colleagues and users in following "end to end" processes;
- Supporting the team in the data mart preparation;
- Acquiring good knowledge of BI tools (i.e. SAP Business Object, SAP Analytic Cloud, etc.).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or similar;
- Fluent English (both spoken and written);
- IT abilities (for Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Power Point);
- Basic knowledge of SQL language and of business intelligence fundamentals are considered a plus;
- Problem solving, precision, analytical mindset, organization, planning skills, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.