The Counter Manager is the Parfums Christian Dior representative on counter.
She/he is responsible for the achievement of the counter sales targets, the respect of the brand image and the level of service delivered to customers.
She/he ensures day-to-day management of the counter and stimulates the team performance.
PRINCIPAL QUANTITATIVE AND ILLUSTRATIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POSITION:
- Ensure achievement of the counter sales targets on corporate objectives;
- Set and follow up individual and collective objectives, on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Monitor the results of the sell-out of the counter and proposes improvements where necessary with respect to the forecasts;
- Communicate corporate strategy and goals to the team;
- Ensure realisation of all administrative tasks: shift planning, stock management and ordering, sales analysis and reporting;
- Coordinate and develop the activities of the team; managing the planning and having the responsibility of the evaluation of the team's performance;
- Manage and motivate all the team members to achieve the objectives of turnover and to increased sales on a daily and on a longer-term basis;
- Ensure the development of Parfums Christian Dior team members through regular coaching and appraisals;
- Guarantee the respect of Parfums Christian Dior brand image on all its aspects: merchandising, Beauty Consultants' grooming and posture...;
- Provide the highest level of customer service in order to develop loyalty;
- Set an example on all counter activities and rules.
- Able to manage, motivate, coach and develop people, able to delegate;
- Able to solve problems and make decisions;
- Charismatic, convincing and passionate;
- Self-confident, liking human contacts and easy to approach customers;
- Exemplary on service mindset, professional and positive;
- Well-organised and able to clearly communicate on goals;
- Result- and business-oriented, always striving to achieve more;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent selling skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Affinity / passion for the brand.