The intern will be supporting the CRM team in analyzing, collecting and managing all the data regarding Loro Piana Customers. He or she will work to understand the customer behaviors, providing key insights to all company stakeholders (Regions, C-Levels, etc.), and will support all the activities focusing in creating customers loyalty. The intern will have the following job tasks:
- Support the CRM Manager on:
- Comprehension of the clients' trends in all global markets where Loro Piana operates,
- Development of the marketing strategic tools connected with CRM activities,
- Development of the strategic reporting set-up to provide to the key company stakeholders,
- Budget tracking
- Project Management of the daily operations regarding data quality.
- Master Degree in Economics, Business Management or similar;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Previous knowledge of SAP/Business Objects is considered a plus;
- Good analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills;
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility;
- Strong passion for the luxury world.