Bulgari Italia SPA within its Jewellery Watches Accessories Marketing department based in Rome is looking for a Marketing Specialist. The candidate, a passionate and motivated team player, will support the team to ensure a tailored customer-centric omnichannel approach, recruit new clients and develop loyalty.
- Spread the CRM culture among all Bulgari stores putting customers first in each and every activity planned and launched
- Provide guidelines, training and full support to store key-users in the day-by-day operations.
- Monthly share analysis and reports, constantly monitor results for strategy adjustment and evolution
- Assists the Store Manager (all Stores in Italy) in achieving the CRM KPI coaching the sales team on clienteling and follow up techniques.
- Help the team to deep dive in client profile, behavior and preferences to personalize the experience, leveraging on the BEST practice.
- Monitor e-commerce system and service by developing and managing e-commerce procedures and putting in place actions to catch and care e-commerce customers.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position within international environment of customer oriented companies - experience abroad will be considered a must
- Distinctive relational skills
- Strong e-commerce competences and analytics skills
- Ability to communicate results / customers' insight at all business levels facilitating action plans definition
- Fluency in Italian and English (other languages are a plus)
- Good Writing Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Make-things-happen approach
- Business Awareness
- Planning & Organization