The resource will support the Corporate Social Responsibility Team, specifically the CSR Manager, in all the activities related to the scheduling, management and development of Company's activities concerning social responsibility. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Support the development and management of CSR politics;
- Support the scheduling, management and logistic organization of specific projects and Company and Group events;
- Manage Company and Group reporting of the related projects' presentations;
- Operatively support the administrative activities of the team related to invoices and contacts with third parties, associations, institutions and public administrations;
- Support the competitors' benchmarking related to CSR strategies.
- Master Degree in Economics, Management or similar (a degree in Green Management and/or Corporate Social Responsibility is considered a plus);
- 3/4 years of previous experience in listed/multinational companies in CSR Functions and/or equivalent roles (CSR Controlling and Reporting);
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (the knowledge of a third language is considered a plus);
- Good analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills;
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.