The analyst collaborates with user across all business units collecting data requirements, assessing developing efforts, implementing requests, testing the result and deploy into production with related communications to interested parties.
It is required to implements requests and manage the external resources (consultants) involved to support activities especially during particular peaks.
Data warehouse analyst is in charge to develop and maintain data flows to update the company Data Warehouse from several sources guaranteeing data quality and coherence.
The main responsibility is guaranteeing the quality of implementation with certified data to be used for Business Intelligence and external applications
- Bachelor degree in computer science engineer
- Experience of 5 years minimum in similar role
- Worked in other complex environment or in consulting firms
- Experience on:
- Data Stage (mandatory)
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- Requirements gathering from all business units in particular: supply chain, planning, crm, finance and merchandising
- Assessment of implementation efforts and impacts respect existing data flows
- Implementation of requests
- Testing and validation of results
- Deployment in production and stakeholders communication
- Management of external resources