The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of the Digital, & CRM team. The E-commerce & CRM Specialist will manage the following activities.
- Support the Digital & CRM Manager in defining and executing the e-commerce and CRM strategy to push sales, build a strong database with high engagement and conversion rate, ensuring the consistency with the overall brand strategy;
- Daily Interface with Guerlain headquarter;
- Coordination of the digital strategy & performance agency for all the projects and activities to keep growing the e-commerce traffic a performance;
- Coordination of the CRM agency in the entire perimeter of CRM activities to implement a strong CRM strategy;
- Support and management of digital activation plans of E-Retailers according to Guerlain priorities in order to support theirs needs and push the sell-out performance.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and passionate e-commerce and crm specialist.
- Is required 3/4 years minimum of e-commerce/CRM experience;
- Ability to handle multiple international and local projects to meet deadlines;
- Good technical understanding and management of the back office;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Power BI, Orion Sell-in, Datastudio Dashboard, K2, Supply Bulletin, SAP;
- Strong passion and attitude for the beauty market;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Positive spirit, curiosity and outgoing attitude;
- Confident, professional team player who must be able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels organization;
- Data driven and analytical;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Excellent Italian written and spoken
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to independently navigate of unfamiliarity