As an Expert Exotics, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, with a special focus on the Exotics category, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand, delivering them the best Client experience and conveying your passion for the product. You will be the voice of your category for Clients and the team in the store.
You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals as well as develop the business of the Exotics category.
Be an Exceptional Client Advisor:
- Provide expertise and comprehensive advice on your product category to Clients (whether style related or technical), supporting team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information.
- Be a strong style advisor assessing Client's style and match with product recommendations.
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
Promote and Show Ownership for the Exotics Category:
- Be the ambassador and role model for your category, demonstrating an active and genuine passion as well as a strong knowledge of the competition.
- Master a deep knowledge of your product category and be able to deal with the most demanding Client situations
- Act as a proactive force for the Team Manager in developing the business and be a key contributor for sales.
- Interact with the Visual Merchandiser to make sure your category is well displayed.
Support the Store Team on the Exotics category:
- Be a point of reference on your category in store, sharing passion for the product and inspiring others.
- Be a partner to the FCT to develop selling skills and product knowledge in the store.
- Deep knowledge of the product category;
- Advanced Clienteling skills;
- Ability to engage and train the team;
- Curiosity, Empathy, Agility and Commercial Mindset;
- Passion for the Brand;
- Interpersonal skills and professional attitude;
- Bachelor Degree a plus;
- Fluent Italian and English.