The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager/specialist is responsible for the budget and forecasting processes of his/her reference area. Draws up the reporting and business analysis aimed to support the periodical business performance review (store sales performance, margins, etc.) and operative decision process. Performs, where required, simulations on potential new projects (openings, relocation, ..) in order to evaluate the business feasibility.
The Fin:ancial Planning & Analysis Manager/specialist
- Is responsible for the budget and forecasting processes.
- Collaborates as a business partner with the Company's management in order to provide valuable analysis and helps in making informed business decisions.
- Performs evaluations on potential new openings in order to support the business feasibility study.
- Closely works with the heads of other departments and the operational teams in order to identify and propose performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Performs periodical store performance review, including but not limited to:
- Store sales performance
- Store operating costs and margins
- Personnel costs, rental expenses and other main expenditures at the store level
- Plays an active role in Company risk management and defines internal control procedures.
- Works with the accounting team in order to support the monthly reporting required at Company or LVMH Group level.
Collaborates with other Functions for ad hoc projects, if required.
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- University degree in Finance, Economics or a related field; postgraduate degree in Finance or an MBA are a plus
- At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of 4 years in financial and business analysis
- 5 year managerial or supervisor experience
- Working experience in international retail brands with directly operated stores in different locations is a plus
- Working experience in companies with high standard in Finance processes
- Knowledge of advanced accounting principles and procedures
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills
- Teamworking attitude and open-minded
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, HFM and SAP FI are a plus
- Working knowledge of ERP, reporting and budget systems
- Fluency in English