Bulgari SPA, within its HR Department based in Rome, is searching for a HR Management &Administration Specialist
Provide full HR Services, employment processing, payroll administration, employee records management, security and health, labour laws and relations, cooperate with HR Management. Guarantee the constant monitoring of headcount and personnel costs.
- Collaborate to monthly Payroll calculations and maintenance of employee records.
- Manage fiscal and social security/social insurance obligations.
- Interpret and provide advices to Personnel on Labour Law, as well as on contracts, fiscal and social security/social insurance regulations.
- Manage the set up of employment contracts and other documents related to the Personnel after a compliance check with local Laws, Policies and Procedures.
- Manage the relationship with public and private social authorities.
- Maintain HR Information Systems, guaranteeing accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends both for internal and external Clients.
- Collaborate in the headcount planning and calculation/analysis of Personnel costs (Actual & Forecast).
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Excellent Payroll system knowledge (preferably ZUCCHETTI)
- Knowledge of National Labour Law.
- National fiscal laws related to Labour matters.
- Labour contracts.
- Accounting principles and procedures.
- Budget and personnel costing techniques
- IT Applications (preferably SAPHR)
- Teamwork Orientation
- Excellence Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Integrity & Trust
- Role Competencies
"Please attach your curriculum vitae to the application"