Amazing opportunity to join the HR team of Louis Vuitton Italy, discovering a unique Maison in the Luxury industry.
The intern will support two HR Business Partners on a variety of HR topics related to the Italian network of 22 stores.
If you are a passionate newly graduate, motivated to take on a 1-year learning path to progressively develop your skills and knowledge and become a top Junior HR, this experience is made for you!
Apply and start your journey with us!
Your mission will be:
- Talent Acquisition: Autonomously manage the whole recruitment process for the head-office interns and be responsible for following-up their integration and development.
- Internal Communication: be the main point of contact in managing internal communications related to HR topics and proactively develop new communication initiatives.
- Training: support the organization of trainings (contact with suppliers, delegates registrations, logistic aspects) and the development of in-house training programs.
- HR Administration: draft official documents for employees (contracts, letters of mission, etc.), ensure that all HR systems are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Transversal projects: bring support to the HR team for the organization, coordination, and delivery of a variety of HR topics and projects (possible topics can be: internal communication event, CSR initiative, Salary Review, etc.).
Your assets to succeed:
- University degree - Master in HR will be considered a plus
- Newly graduated - First internship experience in HR would be appreciated (HR admin, C&B, training, etc.)
- Fluent English and Italian
- Passion for HR
- Strong interest in Retail
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic, active listener, hard-working, flexible
- Ability to work effectively with many interlocutors
- Systems and digital savvy
- Ability to work independently, with strong team spirit as well
- Solid attention to details
- Problem solving and "can-do" attitude
- Proactive and innovative mindset (you will have space to take initiatives!)