Amazing opportunity to join the HR team of Louis Vuitton Italy, discovering a unique Maison in the Luxury industry.
The intern will support two HR Business Partners on Talent Acquisition activities and on a variety of HR topics related to the Italian network of 21 stores.
If you are a passionate newly graduate, motivated to take on a 1-year learning path to progressively develop your skills and knowledge and become a top Junior HR, this experience is made for you!
Apply and start your journey with us!
Your mission will be:
- Talent Acquisition: Autonomously manage the whole recruitment process for the head-office interns and be responsible for following-up their integration and development.
Give support to the HR team on all recruitment activities: manage the sourcing channels, screen CVs and video-interviews, lead interviews, organize and participate in Assessment Centers, proactively build talent pipelines.
- Internal Communication: be the main point of contact in managing internal communications related to HR topics and proactively develop new communication initiatives.
- Employer Branding: participate as a Brand Ambassador in events to promote Louis Vuitton's career opportunities towards graduates.
- Training: support the organization of trainings (contact with suppliers, delegates registrations, logistic aspects)
- HR Administration: be responsible for all the administrative tasks related to the above activities
We are looking for:
- University degree - Master in HR will be considered a plus
- Newly graduated - first internship experience related to recruitment would be appreciated
- Fluent English and Italian
- Passion for HR and especially for Talent Acquisition
- Strong interest in Retail
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic, active listener, hard-working, flexible
- Ability to work effectively with many interlocutors
- Systems and digital savvy
- Ability to work independently, with strong team spirit as well
- Proactive and innovative mindset (you will have space to take initiatives!)
Start date: mid-February 2020