Duties to include:
He/she will manage all Human Resources topics, leading the HR processes of recruiting, training, development and staff management.
Manage the Recruitment Process for all profiles, ensuring the quality of the selected resources, aligned to the business needs and organize an efficient induction plan, for all new comers in the company.
- Previous experience working in a industrial environment with multiple stakeholders
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in HR
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, manage deadlines and perform under pressure
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Keen interest in fashion and lifestyle and able to represent the brand both in personal style and intellect
Emotional intelligence, with mental and professional agility