Purpose of the job
Responsible for all aspects of H.R. Management for leathergoods sites in Italy. He/she provides a strong business partnership, collaborating with management in order to enable measurable difference in employee focus and increase productivity providing also project leadership for human resource initiatives.
He/She coordinates the Site HR Manager's activities being also the contact person for the transversal HR projects and General Services
Key job responsibilities and Principle Accountability
- Develops and implements HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives, including HR support for the growth of leathergoods
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Is accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as provides strategic counsel on all people matters
- Contributes to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisition
- Develops company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedules management conferences with employees; hears and resolves employee grievances; counsels employees and supervisors.
- Leads the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Help with the HR department's annual budget
- Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff.
- Monitors administration to established standards and procedures.
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals. Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Takes oversight of the company's culture
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Coordinates General Services team
- Any other duties as assigned to the jobholder within the jobholder's capabilities.
Required study level for this job
University degree (Economic/Law degree)
Required experience for this job
A minimum of 8/10 years of generalist HR-experience within a multinational, preferably with an international scope.
Practical knowledge of the labour legislation in the countries concerned.
Ability to work with different suppliers
Excellent communication and counselling skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Experience in working with multicultural teams.
Fluency in English, French is a plus
Enthusiastic, diplomatic, active listener, hard working, flexible
Able to work independently, but also enjoys working in a team.
Focus is on a qualitative internal customer service.
Willing to travel.