Reinforcing recruiting and development areas with the responsibility of leading and managing the recruitment process.
Expanding and fostering HR network, even trough the use of social networks, and to attract and recruit candidates.
Contributing to employees management and development.
Developing training programs and monitoring the effectiveness on participants.
- Leadership and strong passion to achieve goals
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to uncertanty or new things
- Positive mindset and proactive attitude
- Sense of ownership and team working
- High integrity and trust
- Execution with accuracy and speed
- University Degree (Master Degree is preferable)
- At least 8 years experience as HR gained in industrial environment
- Fluent in English and French
- PC skills (Excel, Power Point, Word) and literacy