Integrare l’Istituto dei Mestieri d’Eccellenza LVMH in Italia.
Created in 2014, the Istituto dei Mestieri d'Eccellenza LVMH is a vocational training program that allows the LVMH Group to transmit its know-how, in the professions of Craftsmanship, Creation and Sales, to the new generations thanks to the learning and organization of IME LVMH courses at partner schools, enabling the participants to receive a double training, from the school and from the LVMH Maisons or their external partners.
In the framework of the partnership between Istituto dei Mestieri d'Eccellenza LVMH and Università Ca' Foscari Venezia and Ca' Foscari Challenge School, we are orgazing the selection for the 2019/2020 IME class to participate to the Master in Luxury, Client Advisor and Retail Excellence in the luxury goods sector.
Univesità Ca' Foscari Venezia will welcome from November 2019 at Ca' Foscari Challenge School at VEGA, via della Libertà 12, Venezia Marghera, 19 participants interested to become Client Advisors.
- Give the knowledge and professional competencies to become a Client Advisor through a training program together with Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, IME and the Maisons from the LVMH Group, the global leader in high quality products in the Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewellery and selective retailing sectors;
- Obtain a first level University Master;
- Benefit from a theorico-practical training that includes an internship in one of the Maisons of the LVMH Group partners of IME: Bulgari, Celine, Christian Dior, DFS, Fendi, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton and Sephora.
The selections are opened to unemployed participants that also:
- Must have at least an italian Laurea triennale (or equivalent);
- Have a very good level of Italian and English (C1);
- Be sensitive to luxury and to customer service;
- Have some basis of a third language (Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Corean, Arabic).
- 1500 hours of mandatory training divided into 510 hours of lectures, 150 hours of personal studies and 840 hours of internship in a store of one of the LVMH Maisons;
- Master Classes of the Istituto dei Mestieri d'Eccellenza LVMH organized in the LVMH Maisons, about sales excellence in the luxury sector and customer experience know-how, with visits to stores and talks with sales experts;
- The Course will take place from November 11, 2019 until October 2020 in Venice at Ca' Foscari Challenge School, at VEGA, via della Libertà 12, Venezia Marghera (Italia) and in one of the stores of the LVMH Maisons.
INFORMAZIONI E ISCRIZIONI
1) Before September 30th, pre-selection will be made by Ca' Foscari Challenge School on the basis of:
- Recognintion of the level of studies;
- Level of knowledge of the English and Italian languages.
2) Second part:
- Online assessment test;
- Assessment center with role plays;
- Motivational interviews with the Human Resources representatives of the Maisons of the LVMH Group.
CA' FOSCARI CHALLENGE SCHOOL
VEGA, via della Libertà 12
30175 Venezia Marghera
041 234 6853
ISTITUTO DEI MESTIERI D'ECCELLENZA LVMH
Via dei Pucci, 6 - 50122 Firenze (FI)
Tel: 055 5388143