The Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising Officer will be a vital link between Acqua di Parma headquarter and markets, playing a key role in supporting the execution of Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising programs designed to increase brand awareness, enhance in-store brand visibility, product presence and boost sell out.
Reporting to the Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising Manager he/she will be will be responsible for:
- Build relationship and proactively communicate with the local Marketing teams;
- Support the global trade marketing and visual merchandising strategy in coherence with brand DNA and business goals by defining and guaranteeing global headquarter guidelines are respected in each country, through consistent plans and approved tools;
- Coordinate and support HQ Trade Marketing activities worldwide => product launches, data analysis, definition of a global trade plan and guidelines for local implementation, market openings;
- Support the markets in the implementation of the Visual Merchandising guidelines through all the different touchpoints in order to establish one solid brand image at global level and guarantee a coherent execution cross countries;
- Provide materials and reports for a correct execution of the marketing plan;
- Analyze competitors and trends.
- University Degree;
- A previous experience in Marketing/Trade Marketing preferably in Fashion/Luxury business;
- Ability to teamwork within a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Highly energized and motivated, high level of commitment;
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent knowledge of English.