Position and responsibilities
Working within the IS & Process Team, you will be responsible for all IS systems used in the Leather Good industrial department on 3 axis :
- Managing and coordinating support activity
- Being responsible and autonomous for evolution management doing the in-between with Business and the AMS Team in Paris (for systems handled in Paris) or software houses (for systems handled locally in Italy)
Participating to the realization phase for the new projects
On the Support Side your responsibilities will be:
- To manage the day to day duties of the local support - ensuring all software related support calls (level 1) are dealt with in line with agreed objectives
- To provide level 2 support adding his/her analysis/knowledge for a support request and/or acting on parameters in the system when needed
- To act in a pivotal role between MD and Support Team in Paris for helpdesk calls that cannot be resolved in house monitoring priorities and resolution objectives
- To provide advice, training and support in the use of the software products to the local support, when and if required.
On evolution side will be:
- To formalize needs and evolution requirements with relevant Departments
- To work with AMS Team in Paris to manage priorities, development and follow-up linked to the Business' requirements
- To manage external consultants to enhance the systems handled locally (not through Paris) as and when required.
- To ensure documentation database is up to date regarding evolution implemented
- To transfer knowledge of the evolutions/modification to the local support
On project side will be:
- To appropriate the new projects through the conception documents delivered by the project team
- To participate to the IT and Users Acceptance tests
- To train key users before the go live
- To ensure the hypercare phase after the project go-live
- To ensure the handover with support and AMS structures
Qualifications and skills
Graduated with a master's degree in Management Engineering or Computer Sciences you have at least 5 years of experience in system implementation (PLM, ERP, etc) and/or processes management (Product Development, Industrial Supply Chain, Manufacturing).
Your knowledge of fashion and/or luxury industry will be appreciated.
Open minded, you are service oriented with excellent relationship and communications skills. You can also demonstrate your analysis and synthesis capacities.
You have an excellent knowledge of IS ecosystems and are confident with solutions such as PLM (Centric, Aptos TXT PLM, Kubix...) and/or ERP (SAP, Infor M3, Stealth ...).
You have skills of DB and SQL and are familiar with reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik...).
You feel comfortable with working in a multilanguage environment managing external partners and coordinating internal resources.
Mobile, you are available for business trip within Italy and France - up to 50% of the time - and are fluent in Italian and English - French should be a distinct advantage.