IT Analyst CRM is in charge to support business activities developing IT projects.
CRM IT projects are related to: customer analytics, applications, campaigns and other topics involving several type of technologies.
The ideal candidate has technical and analytical background.
The CRM Intern will support the day-to-day activities while working closely with all members of the Information Technology team. He will contribute to the business, will lead and own certain deliverables and will also be assigned to specific, meaningful projects throughout the duration of the internship.
Loro Piana's internship program mission is to provide a hands-on learning experience through project work, leadership development, job shadowing and interaction with senior leadership.
Skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor on engineer, computer science, physics, mathematic, statistics
- Web application development: open source, Java, PHP, Phyton
- Statistical and reporting tools: SAS, R, Qlik, Tableau
- CRM platforms
- running analysis
- developing applications
- system integration with internal and external platforms (like email and survey provider)
- Support the ongoing development and data integrity of our database
- Ensure data cleanliness and security
- Assist with data projects as they arise
- Respond to user needs (internal and external)
- Edit and build reports and dashboards for all levels of users