The mission is to coordinate all the operational activities of the warehouse (reception, preparation and shipping) in close collaboration with the Warehouse Manager and the logistic service provider to ensure compliance with the operational KPIs of the Company.
- Manage the daily relationship with the logistic provider and the Warehouse Manager to coordinate the activity plans (reception forecasts, preparation, stock alignment between SAP and WMS and shipping).
- Manage and resolve daily emergencies in the performance of warehousing business.
- Check that the agreed operating procedures are respected by both the logistic provider and the Sephora Supply Chain.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager and with the Supply Chain of Saran (FR) team to review and improve the processes.
- Coordination with Sephora Quality Office for the block / check of goods.
- Perform as backup for the Italian Shipping activities in the absence of the Transport Coordinator
- Elaborate and monitor business KPI's.
- Monitor activities and fares of non-standard activities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
> Has completed 3/4 years in logistics, in an international contexts
> Degree in engineering management or economics (preferable if specializing in Supply Chain)
> Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (specially Excel and Access)
> Excellent knowledge of SAP and WMS
> Excellent knowledge of the English language (French is a plus)
HIERARCHICAL LINKS AND FUNCTIONAL
Report to the Warehouse Manager
Supply Chain Italy and International
France' Supply Chain, Administration and Marketing.