The Make-up artist is the Dior Ambassador in reference to make-up.
She/he is to support the strategic marketing plan on make-up and achieve one's sales targets,
while promoting Dior image of make-up expertise and trend-setting
and providing the highest standard of service to customers in both fragrance & cosmetics.
As a member of the Dior team, she/he represents the brand values towards the customers
and demonstrates a Dior attitude at all times.
PRINCIPAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POSITION:
- Sell Dior products and provide a high standard of service to customers on events and sales.
- Attract and recruit new customers by traffic-stopping, booking and conducting make-overs.
- Identify, understand and reformulate the customers' needs.
- Propose and demonstrate personalized product offers, on fragrance, skincare and in particular make-up.
- Develop personal and durable relationships with customers, through IT loyalty programme, sampling, etc.
- Animate make-up events both on Dior counters or at multi-brand stores, in own region or others when requested.
- Achieve retail sales targets as defined for the events or on a monthly basis (if fixed on counter).
- Educate customers on Dior products, in particular on make-up application techniques and styles, and on the Dior brand.
- Coach Beauty Consultants on their make-up application and selling skills.
- Respect corporate rules (attendance, punctuality...) and Dior grooming guidelines.
- Charismatic, convincing & passionate.
- Adaptable to novelty and change, eager to learn.
- Comfortable to lead a show on stage yet very good team-player.
- Well-organised and self-motivated.
- Result-oriented, always striving to achieve more.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Confirmed aptitude to make-up application and adaptation to customer's needs and desires.
- Customer-service oriented.