The resource will be included in the Marketing Communication Department, he/she will support the team and the manager in all the tasks related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Supporting the team in the creation of training materials (i.e. collection debrief, lookbooks and specific presentations, etc.), starting from the editing to the reorganization and update of existing data, and to the translation and layout together with external consultant;
- Supporting the realization of BTC marketing tools for the collection and organization of requests, the respect of deadlines, and the coordination of the selected graphic department;
- Operatively supporting ATL communication on several platforms;
- Supporting the update of the general database;
- Actively supporting the team during shootings and videos;
- Supporting all the activities regarding the Luxury Goods Marketing Communication Department.
- Master's Degree in Marketing and Communication, Fashion Management or similar;
- Previous experience is considered a plus;
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), the knowledge of a second language is considered a plus;
- Passion for Writing and Editing;
- IT abilities, particularly Microsoft Office (Photoshop and graphic design tools are considered a plus);
- Strong orientation toward photography and video-making;
- Problem solving, precision, proactivity, organization, planning skills, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.