The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of the Parfums Christian Dior's Marketing team.
The Marketing Officer will support the Marketing team in the management of all activities on three axes, with a specific responsibility on the POSM catalog.
- Planning and Maintenance of the POSM catalogue:
1. Planning of all activities and promotional materials for the following year
2. Tracking and updating, on a weekly basis, of all deviations from initial forecasts
3. Being the main point of reference for the POSM catalogue with the HQ and the other functions
4. Being the owner of the budget related to the POSM catalogue constantly maintaining the balance between forecast and possible deviation
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and passionate marketing officer, with strong relationship skills.
Is required 3 years minimum of marketing experience and proficiency in English (the knowledge of French will be considered a plus).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and project/time management skills
- Positive spirit, curiosity and outgoing attitude
- Experience with Orion and SAP is needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, especially with excel and PowerPoint