Bulgari S.p.A., within the Worldwide Omnichannel department based in Rome, is searching for an Omnichannel Project Manager.
Reporting to the Omnichannel Acquisition Manager, the Omnichannel Project Manager plays a key role in creating a seamless customer experience across all distribution channels, leveraging on the collaboration with many other teams across the organization.
- Leading cross-functional project teams to design, deliver, test and successfully roll-out Omnichannel projects;
- Ensure project monitoring and coordination, anticipating and communicating the project status and risks to key stakeholders;
- Design, gather and formalize requirements, set priorities based on users' needs;
- Work closely with the Omnichannel Adoption team, the B2C Customer Service team, the CRM team and the local stakeholders to ensure a complete alignment and that the projects get implemented smoothly and is fully adopted in the organization;
- Support in building a robust Omni-channel metrics and reporting to measure performances in a "test & learn" approach;
- Partner with IT to plan and prioritize Omni-channel projects and activities, optimizing resources and budget allocation, while leveraging on the latest technologies;
- Support in identifying new opportunities for Omnichannel initiatives (market reviews, competition benchmarks);
- Geographical scope: global, with frequent travels.
- University degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position within an international environment - experience abroad will be considered as a plus
- Project management skills with ability to manage simultaneous projects at the same time
- Fluency in Italian and English (other languages are a plus)
- Strong digital competences and analytics skill
- Distinctive relational skills
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- Passionate about e-commerce/retail, consumer experience, digital technology
- Orientation towards customers
- Strong analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in collaboration in international environment