We are looking for an highly motivated candidate to join our Payroll Team for a 6 months internship experience.
- Support the Payroll function for italy
- Update payroll records and perform maintenance pertaining to changes in compensation, job title etc.
- Instaurations, extensions, transformations and terminations of employment relationships with related communications to institutions
- Track, maintain and produce regular and ad hoc reports.
- Manage Record Retention of Payroll Records, the Payroll cases and emails
Skills and abilities required:
- Degree in economic and / or legal subjects
- Good knowledge of the English language (a minimum level of certified B2 is essential).
- Customer Service focused with excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High proficient in MSExcel required