We are looking for someone with experience supporting our Brand General Manager within a national business across calendar, travel and administrative functions. You will act as an ambassador both internally and externally and work with highly confidential and personal information with the utmost discretion. Working very closely with Brand General Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Organization of diary and set up appointments of the BGM and organize customer and team meetings (catch-up, team building events, coordination and business meetings)
* Arrange travel including accommodation and visas for the BGM and the team ; monitor travel budget
* Prepare expenses, check and approve team expenses
* Manages and Team presence
* Check and process invoices received
*Handle requests and queries appropriately
*Produce reports, presentations and briefs
*Organise events, including Customer conventions and events in Acqua di Parma boutiques
- Team player, collaborative and reliable
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in the same role
- Tenacious and results driven, with sound business judgment.
- Highly energized and motivated, high level of commitment.
- Ability to prioritize, work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Education: Master degree
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel