We are looking for someone with experience supporting our President within an international business across calendar, travel and administrative functions. You will act as an ambassador both internally and externally and work with highly confidential and personal information with the utmost discretion. Working very closely with the President, you will be responsible for:
- Organize diary and set up appointments of the President and organize team meeting (catch-up, coordination and business meetings)
- Arrange travels including accommodations and visas for the President and the team
- Monitor travel budget
- Prepare expenses, check and approve team expenses
- Manages and Team presence
- Check and process invoices received
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Education: Master's degree
- 10 years of work experience, preferably in the same role
- Excellent relational skill
- Tenacious and results driven, with sound business judgment.
- Highly energized and motivated, high level of commitment.
- Ability to prioritize, work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Very strong computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Advanced in Italian and English, French is considered a plus