Position and responsibilities
Working within the Process & IS Team, you will be responsible for all IS systems used in the Leather Good industrial department on 3 axis :
- Managing and coordinating support activity;
- Being responsible and autonomous for evolution management doing the in-between with Business and the AMS Team in Paris (for systems handled in Paris) or software houses (for systems handled locally in Italy);
- Being responsible and autonomous for Roll out and Cut-Over the new projects.
On the Support Side your responsibilities will be:
- To manage the day to day duties of the local support - ensuring all software related support calls (level 1) are dealt with in line with agreed objectives
- To provide level 2 support adding his/her analysis/knowledge for a support request and/or acting on parameters in the system when needed
- To act in a pivotal role between Manufactures Dior and AMS Teams in Paris for requests that cannot be resolved in house monitoring priorities and resolution objectives
- To provide advice, training and support in the use of the software products to the local support, when and if required.
On evolution side will be:
- To formalize needs and evolution requirements with relevant Departments
- To work with AMS Team in Paris to manage priorities, development and follow-up linked to the Business' requirements
- To manage external consultants to enhance the systems handled locally (not through Paris) as and when required.
- To ensure documentation database is up to date regarding evolution implemented
- To transfer knowledge of the evolutions/modification to the local support
On project side will be:
- To appropriate the new projects through the conception documents delivered by the project team
- To participate to the IT and Users Acceptance tests
- To train key users before the go live
- To ensure the hypercare phase after the project go-live
- To ensure the handover with support and AMS structures
Graduated with a master's degree in Management Engineering or Computer Sciences you have 5-8 years of experience in system implementation (PLM, ERP, etc) and/or processes management (Product Development, Industrial Supply Chain, Manufacturing).
Your knowledge of fashion and/or luxury industry will be appreciated.
Open minded, you are service oriented with excellent relationship and communications skills.
You can also demonstrate your analysis and synthesis capacities.