The Procurement Controller is responsible for the planning and the controlling of the Procurement Area.
The role is aimed to support the operative management providing insightful economic analysis, evaluation and advice on business processes and performances.
- Coordinates the planning and budgeting processes in the Procurement Area by working in partnership with the Procurement Line and the Functional Controllers
- Defines and monitors trends, metrics and KPI's in the Procurement field to support business decisions, actions, and investments, recommending possible remediation plans to mitigate risks and pointing out opportunities on purchasing activities/ vendor management.
- Defines and releases the periodic reporting to support business reviews comparing economics actuals and budget by functional categories.
- Defines and monitors the vendors service level KPI's (quality, delivery time,...) and purchase order management Key indicators.
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- University degree in Economics/Business Administration/Engineering.
- About 3 years of relevant work experience (Controller/ Procurement Controller/ Procurement Analyst in multinational or structured companies).
- Analytical skills, client orientation, relation skills, communication and presentation skill, dynamism and proactivity, team player.
- Procurement Platform, SAP, reporting and budget systems (es. Hyperion), office.
- Fluent English
- the role provides twice a week workdays to Borgosesia (VC) site.