La risorsa sarà inserita nell'Ufficio Procurement Controlling e svolgerà le seguenti attività:
- Support to the reporting/controlling function to provide a regular information system and to establish data transparency within defined area of responsibility.
- Reports highlight performance issues to drive mitigating actions
- Support to the execution of comprehensive (ad-hoc) analyses, concepts, presentations to support management decisions.
- Reports inform and drive savings initiatives
- Data collection and analysis for should cost modeling used in strategic sourcing events
- Master Degree in Economics or Finance
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- IT abilities (use of PC, in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Analysis and synthesis ability
- Team working attitude and flexibility
- Problem Solving, precision, attention to the details
Expenses refund + Company's canteen are foreseen