MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Product Development & Innovation Manager will coordinate all aspects of the product development process (from the creative vision to the production (bottle shape, folding box, kits, promotional items...) and ensure all the phases of project development process, respecting timings and budgets, by helping to organize, facilitate and support the Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager on projects, including new product development, and reformulations .
Reporting to the Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager the Product Development & Innovation Manager will be in contact with internal departments of the HQ and LVMH R&D and external subcontractors and suppliers.
The Product Development & Innovation Manager will manage a wide variety of tasks as they relate to coordinating all aspects of the product development process. Assist in the day-to-day implementation of development plans and monthly brand reporting.
We are a looking for a strong creativity with a great sensitivity to luxury and you are seeking for Excellence.
You like to organized and structured manner and have the sense of priority and responsibility. Rigorous, reliable and flexible you make decisions, in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadline and pressure.
Thanks to your team spirit, you can build strong links within the team and with your business partners and create a positive and harmonious work environment.
You have at least 3 years' experience in luxury product development, preferably for Italian brands. Some knowledge of fragrance industry would be appreciated. You have excellent command of Illustrator, PowerPoint and MS Office. You are fluent in English, French being an advantage.
You supply the technical development department with final product creativity. You manage and check production artworks according to ACQUA DI PARMA chart and support technical development team on components production.
You define creative frame and nourish concept approach, elaborate moodboards & creative briefs and brief designers and suppliers. You provide material for product presentations as mock-ups, drawings and moodboards.
- Support the Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager during the development of new launch and reformulations
- Assist the Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager on evaluation and provide feedback on submissions
- Coordinate and maintain all documentation associated with each project
- Organize and properly label all project lab standards and scale ups
- Coordinate fulfilment of sample requests from key partners
- Track and analyze new competitive launches, trends, and industry news
- Conduct research and identify emerging trends, within and outside of beauty industry
- Update and maintain the artwork database with new formulas as well as discontinuations
- Assist with preparing meeting agendas, keeping meeting minutes, and issuing recaps
- Maintain product development closet to ensure all product standards and competitive products are organized
- Create presentations to support new concepts, as needed
- Create mood boards for new concepts, as needed
- Review and analyse Sell in and Sell out performances deep-dive requested by top management
- Analysis of competitor launches: create price benchmarks & product mappings for new product launches and key assets
- Make sure the marketing tools provided by HQ are always up-to-date
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Understanding of the cosmetic industry and a passion for skincare & shaving products
- Experience with cosmetic product development is a plus
- Meticulous, analytical and detail oriented with a positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Team work abilities
- Substantial organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Ability to manage multiple projects