The Product Development & Innovation Manager will support the Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager in coordinating, organizing, facilitating all phases of product development in order to achieve the profitability objectives and respect the launch dates.
The Product Development & Innovation Manager will manage a wide variety of tasks as they relate to coordinating all aspects of the product development process and will need to work in synergy with all departments of the company. Assist in the day-to-day implementation of development plans and monthly reporting.
We are a looking for a proactive person with strong creativity, great sensitivity to luxury and that is always seeking for excellence. You like to be organized and structured and have high sense of priority and responsibility. Reliable and flexible you are able to make right decisions, in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadline and pressure. Thanks to your team spirit, you can build strong relations with product development team and with your business partners and create a positive and harmonious work environment.
- Support the Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager during the development of new launches from concept ideation to production, formulas and fragrances included
- Competition Analysis: price benchmarks, product mappings, new launches with creation of monthly report
- Trend analysis: conduct research and identify emerging trends, within and outside beauty industry to be able to give support in the creation of new product concepts/briefs
- Sell in and Sell out Analysis: follow up on lines, analyze launch results by product by market
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years' experience in cosmetic product development
- Understanding of the cosmetic industry and a passion for product development fragrances, home fragrances and skincare
- Proactive, meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented approach with positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent English
- Proficient in using MS Office