The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of the Guerlain Marketing team.
The Product Manager will support the implementation of the operational marketing plan in Italy for the skin care category, which is having an exceptional sales growth in the last years.
He/She will be in charge of creating and implementing specific marketing action plans in line with Corporate strategy and ensuring consistency with Guerlain dna and positioning in all marketing activities.
- Develop and execute launch plans including internal coordination with all departments (Merchandising/Sales/Trade Marketing/Training/Digital/PR/Customer service);
- Maintain daily contact with our French HQ;
- Prepare sales meeting presentations in order to ensure product placement;
- Lead and coordinate the generation of creative ideas in order to develop 360° plans (online and offline);
- Keep the responsibility of the assigned product line and execute all the involved activities.
- Track competition on Beauty launches and events to identify and share market best practices;
- Sell in and sell out analysis and reporting;
- Monitor NPD results on a weekly/monthly basis
- Manage and update the forecast of new product launches and catalogue in coordination with sales department.
POS materials management:
- Track and manage POS materials;
- Ensure the correct implementation of budget investments.
Local budget management:
- Coordination and management of external suppliers;
- Develop supporting materials in local production in line with HQ guidelines;
- Be responsible of the local budget.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and passionate about beauty products, with strong communication and relationship skills.
Is required 3 years minimum of product marketing experience in luxury beauty market and proficiency in English (the knowledge of French will be considered a plus).
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, curious and with ability to think "out of the box"
- Creative and passionate
- Good knowledge of the Office Package (Excel, Word e PPT)