The resource should support the Industrial Production Planning Team and guarantee the respect of the delivery dates for production.
He/she should develop dynamic and close relationships (weekly calls, visits on site, communication) with all manufacturers in order to anticipate any potential issue on finished product for all accessories categories.
On the other side, he/she will coordinate the process among the Industrial Teams to make sure that all activities have been done and closed on time to start the production.
- Monitoring the advancement of production among accessories suppliers
- Planning and advancement of intermediate manufactures
- Interface with Distribution, Customer Service, Merchandising (meeting, weekly call)
- Planning and validation of new season and Retroplanning
- Monitoring cancellations end season
- Book production capacity with suppliers
- Advancement of Master and TDS with suppliers
- Management SAP, Portal, PLM
- University master degree, preferably in Business Engineering or Economics;
- Data analytic skills, Advanced level of Excel;
- SAP and MRP;
- PLM knowledge;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team oriented, with organizational skills;
- 5-6 years experience in the role in Luxury Goods or similar fields;
- Good knowledge written and spoken in English, French is a plus