Develop and implement purchasing strategy for raw materials: leather and textiles.
- In line with purchasing strategy, generate forecasts of volumes and capacity reserve with our suppliers. With medium-term plans, ensure the optimal volume level for critical materials in line with the production requests.
- Manage and negotiate price and commercial agreements and elaborate price and market trend forecast to proactively balance the contractual relationship with suppliers.
- Ensure the compliance with the quality standard of the materials purchased, estimate the costs of non-quality
- Identification of actions for reduction of lead times on critical materials (identification of critical materials by collection, review of purchase strategy and definition of lead time reduction plans)
- Resolve shortage cases in agreement with procurement.
- Constant review of market share levels as a strategic lever to be shared with Procurement.
- Generating an information flow towards marketing to exchange on strategic subjects (innovation / leverage, opportunity price with synergy of materials / investments in supplier development)
- Definition of risk analysis on the main materials and the market. Mitigate risks and actions to take advantage of opportunities.
- Ensure regular exchange of strategic KPIs with suppliers
- CSR. Ensure the correct level of control by defining a strategy consistent with the managed network. Corrective actions and follow up on sustainability issues. Analysis and development of actions on suppliers and on the supply chain for safety, animal welfare and traceability
- Report to Purchasing Director
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- Service rate & quality rate levels
- Improvement of margins on Production Price with price reduction activities
- Savings between first quote and negotiated prices
- Production efficiency - Number of cases of material shortage
Relevant soft skills:
- Strong strong leadership, negotiation, communication skills
- Dynamic, result oriented
- Problem-solving and decision-making approach
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to think strategically and develop a vision
- Ability to quickly analyze supply crisis situations and manage contingency with alternative plans
Celine Production s.r.l., Strada in Chianti, Firenze, Italy
Studies and Languages:
- University degree
- Italian, English fluent. French optional
- min. 5 years of experience in Purchasing, in a managerial position
- Previous experiences in Fashion is welcome