LVMH Perfume and Cosmetics is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, career minded individual to join our HR team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring we hire the best possible talent and delivering critical development opportunities to employees while demonstrating a passion and drive to deliver excellence.
- Effectively executes recruiting strategies that meet organizational needs and searches for talent that aligns with open positions;
- Actively participate to the Employer Branding Program, including but not limited to, establish relations with Universities and organize and contribute to Career Days and support international projects;
- Regularly ensures overall success of training efforts by assisting in analyzing and determining training needs to support; actively collaborates to coordinate and implement training programs while ensuring timely feedback on progress and training material;
- Support in ad hoc Development Program
- Management of the Internal Communication Portal
- Degree, Master in HR is a plus
- 6 months to two years' experience in a related position (relevant focus on recruitment)
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal communication, proactive, strong organizational skills and analytical acumen
- A full working knowledge of a broad range of PC based software programs including Microsoft Office Suite is required.