The Retail Operation Internship has to support day-to-day operations project efficiencies across the network in the EMEA market.
- Support for the roll out in the EMEA of Retail Operation and new projects.
- Manages the operational tasks related to opening, relocation and renovation processes ensuring timely follow up on action items for opening successfully on time and within budget.
- Support for the implementation of new processes in line with headquarters guidelines.
- Coordinates with all the relevant departments (Buyer/Supply Chain/IT) in order to involve in operations project.
- Support for the implementation of actions to increase Productivity.
- Control measures are in place and up to date.
- Support for the implementation of all the administrative post sales activities and quality check, following the company guidelines.
- Responsibility to support the Store Managersin their needs from the HQ
- Working closely with the Store Managers to drive best practices concerning operational excellence.
Analysis and reporting
- Weekly/monthly/seasonal reporting on key KPI's, performance and productivity. (a.i. Sell through, delivery, full price vs mark down, seasonal vs non-seasonal, shortage, special orders, shop-to-shop transfer).
- Analysis and monitor of export sales, monitoring
- Sell-through of transfers and consignments.
- Degree in business or similar.
- Experience in retail, in roles related with operations, analysis, marketing or buying is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to engage with different stakeholders and strong team player.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office and Outlook; SAP Retail will be preferable.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; other languages are a plus.
- Proactive, problem solving and accurate.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point