The EMEA Retail Talent Program is focus on developing a retail culture and empowering the talent.
It is organized into two different parts:
- Six months supporting the Country Manager
The intern will work closely to the Country Manager, in order to develop the relevant skills that apply to different aspect of the Retail field (Commercial, stock, VM).
Support to the stores:
Ensure with the Country Manager a constant presence in stores, with focus in collecting practices information and to propose improvements if necessary,
Prepare the store-visit reports,
Assist in the follow up of the commercial action plan.
Communication and Marketing:
Support of Event Organization
Assist in the coordination of the bottom up/top down communication of the area
Preparation of the weekly and monthly quantitative and qualitative reports (KPI and sales results, CRM and products analysis, store feedback on activities
Preparation of the area meetings (every 2 months).
Ensure the coordination of the strategic project for the area,
Brings active support to the organization of the customer events.
Retail Dept. Admin support:
Assist on a daily basis in the preparation of the documentation/administration as quotation, partnership contracts, invoices, various expenses.
- One year in store:
understanding all the different store activities
developing a "retail" point of view
- Master Degree preferably in Languages, Economics or Business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Results oriented, problem solving and strong synthesis capacities
- IT Literate
- German native; Excellent level of English, spoken and written; other languages are considered a plus
- A previous experience in an international environment is considered a plus