Supporting the RTW Product Development Director Leather Fur & Knitwearand and the Senior Designer in developing the leather and fur collection for both pre-collection and show.
- Liaising and working with the factories throughout the whole development and production process
- Support to the designer on the Leather and Fur sourcing
- To support the design team across all aspects of the design and development process
- Developing excellent trend and leather and fur knowledge, as well as strong commercial skills
- To ensure smooth running of development process, passing the info after the fittings and issue clear comments
- Following critical path and clear communication with factories to ensure all trims, specs, styling and samples are followed correctly and on time
- Liasing with the factories and monitoring critical path on both collection and production
- Fill in and update the technical sheets and the collection and as well the production planning with production leather manager
- Bachelor degree or Master/Diploma in Fashion
- Minimum experience required : 3-5 years of experience in a same role
Skills & competences:
- Good knowledge and awareness of leather and ability to work within price points through understanding of garment construction
- Daily/frequent travels within Italy and Paris
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
Hierarchical relationship :
- Ascending : The candidate will report to RTW Product Development Director Leather Fur & Knitwearand and work closely with the Designers and Production Team in Paris and London.
- Descendants : /
Florence (Tuscany), Italy.