The Store Sales Associate represents the company with the clients. She/he is a professional as far as Luxury sales are concerned and puts this characteristic to the company's service and to the satisfaction and loyalization of the clients. She/He cooperates to reach the qualitative and quantitative goals set in his department and in the store.
- He is polyvalent, to the service of a constantly operative Store in order to obtain the maximum satisfaction for the client;
- Aligns to the style and qualitative standards of the Brand during and after the sale;
- Cooperates with the colleagues in order to contribute to create a nice atmosphere in the store, is careful to the good outcome;
- Receives and displays the products according to the pre-established procedures;
- Constantly maintains tidy the working place in harmony with company dispositions.
- The person will work in Accesories department
- Supplies for and maintains a high level of client service;
- Manages commercial relations with clients in order to assure the maximum level of satisfaction and optimizing each phase of the commercial relation.
Client Management and CRM
- Assures post sale service with the same spirit of sales in terms of maintain satisfaction and loyalize the client in order to promote di image of the brand;
- Manages the claims with the support of a responsible person;
- Transforms in special moments all situations of contact with clients of the Store; promoting the Brand and the Product;
- Communicates to the Direction the collected information regarding clients;
- Executes the follow up of clients' requests.
- Participates to all product presentations (of all product categories) done in the store;
- Knows in depth all products of his category and punctually updates on all product categories present in the store;
- Assures the correct management (cleanness, cure, replacement etc.) of the products of his sector;
- Cures the maintenance of the displays in his sector and eventually signals if something is missing.
- Knows the stockpile in order to optimize sales;
- Participates to end of the year, sector and rotation inventory per product category.
Stolen and missing items
- Respect the assigned position and coordinates with the colleagues in case he moves;
- Promptly signals to his superior if something is missing.