The main objective of the internship is to support the Team in preventing financial loss caused by theft and fraud in store and preparing accurate and detailed case reports.
Major activities include:
· Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
· Utilize, maintain and improve capabilities of all CCTV, burglar alarm and access control systems
· Support manager for create budgets for security operations
· Support security operations for local special events
· Analyze data of shrinkage
· Investigate and resolve routine issues in terms of security for stores
· Create reports for management on security status
· Help foster a culture of security awareness and honesty through positive communications and messaging
· Experience or not as security/asset protection or similar position
· Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV, burglar alarms, access control)
· Understanding statistical data analysis
· Good verbal and written communication skills.