The Senior Controller has direct reporting to the SSC Director, a functional reporting to the Brand General Manager of Parfums Christian Dior Italy and a direct management of two employees focused on the Brand. In addition, she/he will have daily contacts with the HQ.
She/he will partner with the SSC Director and the HR, Mktg and Sales, the IT staff to enhance and better integrate Finance, HR, Mktg , Sales and IT functions.
The Senior Controller direct and coordinate, sharing with SSC Director, brand financial planning and budget management function. Will supervise and recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating perfomance of division and departments.
She/he will work on projects than can enhance Brand efficiency or effectiveness.
Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenues, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers and expenses, and the preparation of financial forecast.
Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
DEGREE: Master Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting, 5 to 6 year of relevant experience.
LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE: italian, fluent in english, french is a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets.
- Genuine interest in explore all business leverages.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage several projects.
- Ability to partecipate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Will be self-motivated and bright, with a demostrable track record of achievement and the ability to influence and instigate change.