The Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing of specific Acqua di Parma product lines.
- Define the innovation plan from product concept to final product;
- Be responsible for Fragrance development of alcoholic product and formula development for ancillary products, managing external Labo and liaising with LVMH Labo;
- Coordinate packaging development in cooperation with internal department;
- Cooperate with marketing department and training in order to ensure product launch into the market;
- Ensure in-depth competition and trend analysis;
- Research innovation in the market through a constant exchange with suppliers and institutions.
- University Degree;
- At least 8/10 years of work experience in the cosmetic business with 3/5 years in the product development;
- Understanding of the cosmetic industry;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in using MS Office;
- Proficient in English;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple projects.