- Create a solid Social Media Paid strategy, with focus on Instagram and Facebook;
- Engage regional teams on the Social Media Planning, in accordance with the global Marketing Plan;
- Optimize performances of Social Media campaigns in conjunction with the agencies;
- Master the art of precision marketing worldwide, with perfect tracking, monitoring and continuous adjustment / improvement through a test and learn approach;
- Support in the content creation process within internal stakeholders;
- Create reports for internal stakeholders and top management.
- Manage the day by day activities to ensure the proper working and updating of acquadiparma.com, taking into account the marketing and commercial strategies;
- Support the regional teams in their day by day activities of the e-commerce management: products launch, contents update, etc;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. E-Commerce Sales team, Content team, Customer Care) to ensure a consistent experience for the final customers through different touchpoints;
- Support in SEO and SEA activities;
- Support in the management of special projects.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in in Business/Marketing or in a related field;
- 1-2 years of digital experience with focus in Social Media management;
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the digital environment and the different social media platforms and how each platform can be used in different scenarios;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Extremely organized and highly attentive to detail;
- Proactive, energetic, hard-working, results driven;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a must.