The intern will be supporting the E- Services Manager in the daily management of e-services activities.
DAILY & PRIORITY:
- Rendering Italian website easily understandable and always up-to-date and accurate through:
- Proof - reading of all agency-translated texts. Will be responsible for the aggregation and editing of content that is arriving from Paris-- respecting the deadlines indicated.
- Will do "last minute" translations.
- Regular update of the Home Page with banners and product pushes.
- To achieve above, will need to build regular contact and timely exchange with Webmasters in Brussels and the translation agency in Paris.
- Regular control of the website for campaign/push product's stock availability.
- Relations with internal social media/PR/communication departments to be in line for the campaigns, website language and style. Landing page addresses to be shared and checked.
- SEO tags + meta tags writing in cooperation with the Agency.
- Regular control of the website for language, spelling, punctuation, expression and product description mistakes.
- LV PASS APPLICATION translations and tests with various instruments when required.
- Monthly update of store opening hours.
- Project trial support to E-Services Manager in the launch of new projects/animations.
- Weekly report (only when E-Services Manager is absent).
- Relationships with accounting:
- Passage of invoices of the department
- New supplier accounts
- Good Receipts input
- E-services manager travel expenses declaration
- Client Service Support for Clienteling Projects.
- Gift & Sample organization and mailings in conjunction with Client Service Brussels.
- Internal Search Grids build-up.
- Landing Pages Grids build-up.
- SEM Landing Page info given to the Agency.
- PLA local Custom label product lists checked and updated.
- Mother tongue Italian with excellent written communication skills.
- Very Strong English Language knowledge with Translation abilities.
- A high degree of computer and software literacy. Willingness to learn new applications.
- High level of Precision and attention to detail.
- Ability to liaison with various departments.
- Scheduling skills and ability to work under time restraints.
- Courage to propose initiatives and new ways of working